Kristina C. Udall
Kristina C. Udall is an experienced estate planning and elder law attorney, Kristina's practice involves analyzing, preparing, and helping clients implement estate plans. She also counsels clients on charitable giving, prenuptial agreements, estate and gift tax issues, estate and trust administration. She represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in negotiating settlements of trusts and estates, as well as preparing and filing gift and estate tax returns.
Kristina is a prior member of Williams, Kastner & Gibbs PLLC, as the Assistant Dean of Development and Community Relations for the University of Washington School of Law and the Executive Director of the Washington Law School Foundation. She has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell*, a public recognition of her status as a highly respected member of the Bar.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1990
- University of Montana, Missoula, Montana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1986
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle, Member
- Washington Women in Tax, Member
- Washington State Bar Association Real Property, Editorial Board
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Income Tax
- Tax Planning
- Trusts and Estates
- Charitable Giving
- Federal Taxation
- Washington, 1990
- Washington State Super Lawyers 2003 - 2021